Director of Marketing
Radformation specializes in Radiation Oncology workflow automation. Our portfolio of solutions save clinics time, eliminate planning errors, and enable them to design the optimal treatment for their patients. Radformation’s tools are used daily by thousands of clinics around the world.
Radformation is seeking a self-motivated Director of Marketing to join an innovative team. As Radformation sets out to scale, the Director of Marketing will serve as a critical senior manager charged with leading our marketing operations to drive sales, engagement, and growth. The Director of Marketing will be responsible for evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, and building awareness and positioning for our company’s brand. This role is ideal for someone who is also interested in impacting cancer patients throughout the world.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to understand core market segments and product positioning of a large and growing portfolio.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to drive customer awareness and adoption in target segments.
- Create, manage, and monitor performance for all initiatives including email campaigns, content marketing, events, organic and paid social media, PR, newsletter, and other opportunities to drive user and revenue growth.
- Manage marketing budget, P&L, ROI, OKRs, and KPIs.
- Collaborate with sales leadership on collateral that drives brand awareness and remains aligned with our core mission.
- Oversee and grow the marketing department, domestically and internationally.
- 5+ years experience in management and directing onsite and/or remote employees.
- 5+ years of marketing in radiation oncology or related fields.
- Prior experience developing and executing marketing strategies in radiation oncology.
- Experience and knowledge of Salesforce , Marketo, Google Analytics, and other digital marketing tools.
- Outstanding strategic planning and thinking
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, motivated, and resourceful; able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with a “can do” attitude in approaching challenges.
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and sharing them with the radiation oncology community
- Understanding the radiation oncology department workflow and how the members of the team work together
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Highly motivated to introduce a new brand to the field
- Enjoys managing and leading marketing teams.
- Actively communicates, inspires, and motivates all levels of staff.
- Thinks and acts strategically and proactively.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Advanced organizational leadership skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and startup experience is a plus
- International business experience is a plus
Benefits if Offered Full Time Position
- Competitive salary
- Immediate Health/Vision/Dental insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Stock options
- Work remotely
For more information or to apply please contact us at email@example.com