Billing Efficiency Expert / Customer Success Representative
Radformation specializes in Radiation Oncology workflow automation. Our solutions save clinics time, eliminate planning errors, and enable them to design the optimal treatment for their patients.
Radformation’s QuickCode automated billing QA software compares every charge captured in ARIA OIS with smart templates that can review Eclipse TPS plan details, appointments, documents, and account numbers. QuickCode brings automation to billing QA that is customizable to individual clinics’ needs and user-friendly enough for all members of the radiation oncology team to use proactively. QuickCode bridges the knowledge gap between the clinical team and the billing team.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has a passion for radiation oncology billing and enjoys a fast-paced environment. The full-time Billing Efficiency Expert will bring their upbeat personality to this role to give presentations to clinics, solve problems on the fly with customers, and proactively call clinics to check in and hear feedback. The Billing Efficiency Expert will help mentor clinics as they join the Radformation community to assist them in establishing the most efficient billing QA workflow and an increase in standardization. As the Billing Efficiency Expert, you will develop relationships with clinics and incorporate feedback into redefining how to check for appropriate billing. With your clinical coding background, you will have the ability to teach and improve efficiency in Radiation Oncology clinics throughout the country.
- Demo, install, and train clinics on Radformation’s QuickCode automated billing QA software.
- Work with clinics to understand their issues and provide a solution independently and/or with the help of the programming team.
- Work with the sales team to demonstrate software to prospective customers and provide training to newly installed clinics.
- Proactively check in with current customers to hear feedback and share new features.
- Host webinars to answer clinics’ questions and highlight features
- Test new versions of the software to aid in development and quality assurance
- Develop training materials to distribute to clinics
- Research new coding guidelines and staying current as updates are released
- On-site visits to clinics when permitted
- Minimum 2 years experience in radiation oncology and medical coding
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Positive attitude and a passion for excellence in patient care
- 5 years experience in radiation oncology and medical coding
- AMAC ROCC certified or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience with ARIA OIS
- Customer service experience
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and sharing them with the healthcare community
- Thrives with a busy schedule and constant learning environment
- Excels at multi-tasking and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Enjoys listening to clinics’ needs and developing relationships with clinical leaders
- Master of coding and radiation oncology clinical workflow
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Highly motivated to help clinicians improve their workflow
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Non-judgemental personality and welcoming of ideas and feedback
- Immediate health/vision/dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- Work remotely with travel (when permitted, travel could be 10-30%)
- Roth 401(k)
Please email resumes and cover letter discussing how you think billing QA in radiation oncology can be improved to email@example.com