Strategic Account Manager
Radformation specializes in Radiation Oncology workflow automation. Our solutions save clinics time, eliminate planning errors, and enable the design of optimal treatments for patients.
Radformation is seeking a Strategic Account Manager for our team. Our Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for establishing, maintaining and expanding relationships with many of our key accounts including, but not limited to:
- Cross-territory accounts
- Enterprise and large health systems
- High-value clients, including reference sites
- Develop client relationship management strategies while suggesting innovative solutions to meet client needs.
- Maintain assigned key accounts and provide ongoing client support.
- Identify new business leads and opportunities to consolidate existing clients into larger system deals.
- Maintain robust product knowledge to ensure prospect/customer understanding of the software’s capabilities and functionality.
- Oversee opportunity organization and progression through the CRM pipeline, promoting standardized operations for large system deals.
- Establish effective communication channels and liaising between clients and Radformation teams.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, or a related radiation oncology field.
- Strong communication skills to work alongside other sales team members to optimize sales efforts and probability of closing.
- Understanding the radiation oncology department workflow and how the members of the team work together
- Great problem-solving and analytical abilities to monitor sales progression and performance within Salesforce CRM.
- Ability to handle client queries and find innovative solutions for complex problems.
- Radiation oncology sales (5+ years)
- Proficient in CRM software and analytics; preferably Salesforce
- Experience managing enterprise-level deals
- Health/Vision/Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Stock options
- Work remotely
- Roth 401(k)
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org