International Sales Manager
Radformation specializes in Radiation Oncology workflow automation. Our solutions save clinics time, eliminate planning errors, and enable the design of optimal treatment for patients.
The International Sales Manager is responsible for the training, supervision, and operations of our international distributors. Through the development of a sales strategy and an operational plan, the manager will increase global sales and brand awareness while providing forecast information to the executive management team. In addition to the relationship with current distributors, the manager will also actively seek to expand into new international markets and identify appropriate partnerships.
- Establish the company's international sales structure and distribution system.
- Assist in product and sales training for all distributor representatives.
- Aid in the determination of pricing models for both current and new products.
- Prepare and present monthly reports on current international pipeline and projections.
- Coordinate marketing efforts with the company and distributors.
- Identify appropriate partners in new markets that we expand into.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years experience in managing international sales representatives.
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and sharing them with the medical physics community.
- Significant understanding of the radiation oncology department workflow and how the members of the team work together.
- Highly motivated to introduce a new brand and fast-growing company into the global field.
- Enjoys managing and leading international sales and distributors.
- Flexible time schedule to work around differences in time zones.
- Experience identifying strategic partners in new markets.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Experience in forecasting and data analytics.
- Varian Medical Systems Software
- Salesforce CRM
- Knowledge of different regulatory environments and approval processes
- Competitive salary
- Immediate Health/Vision/Dental insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Stock options
For more information or to apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org