Growth Marketing Manager (B2B)
Radformation aims to help cancer patients receive treatment faster by bringing intelligent automation to cancer clinics around the world. We’re looking for an experienced marketer to join us and focus on growing and nurturing our community, with an emphasis on broadening our global reach. The person in this role will be responsible for implementing growth strategies, optimizing the marketing funnel, and improving upon campaigns while executing new ones.
The ideal candidate is:
- Pragmatic, proactive, and detail oriented.
- Highly motivated, self starter. Curious about the latest marketing trends and how to adapt them to a variety of conditions.
- A creative problem solver who can skillfully prioritize without compromising quality.
- Quantitative and analytical, with a passion for using data to answer questions, solve challenges, and enable decision-making.
- Self-reliant. Able to do a lot with a little.
- Researching markets to develop an understanding of, and articulate the nuances between, segments. Executing campaigns to go after and build relationships with these segments.
- Creating strategies and collaborating on materials to connect with multiple target audiences on various platforms.
- Conceptualizing, testing, and optimizing campaigns across digital and traditional channels.
- Optimizing the customer journey to drive continued interest.
- Defining and reporting on growth and retention KPIs.
- Working with a variety of tools including Google Analytics, Wordpress, Marketo, Salesforce, SEMrush (or similar programs).
- Managing lead scoring, nurture programs, and marketing attribution tracking.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of five years of marketing experience (post undergraduate degree).
- Experience working in radiation oncology, or a similar industry.
- Competitive salary
- Immediate Health/Vision/Dental insurance
- Roth 401(k)
- Paid Time Off
- Stock options
A little more about us:
At Radformation, we’ve brought six automation products to market (so far), each of which assists clinicians by increasing the safety and quality of cancer treatment. Our team consists of individuals from dynamic backgrounds, who are passionate about empowering both the clinicians and their patients with intelligent automation.
Please email resume and cover letter discussing the challenges of marketing radiation oncology solutions to firstname.lastname@example.org