Global Marketing Strategy Manager
Radformation creates solutions that detect medical errors and save clinical time for clinicians with a focus in radiation therapy. Using advanced algorithms and optimization techniques, our solutions bring automation to cancer treatments. Currently, many safety checks and planning steps are manually completed. Our goal is to help automate these processes for a more efficient and safer healthcare environment.
Our software focuses on three key areas:
- Increased quality care through advanced algorithms creating patient treatment plans that are improved from current manual methods.
- Error reduction through automated systems monitoring patients for errors.
- Time savings through automation.
Radformation is a growing company with an expanding customer base in North America. With a reputation of creating practical tools for the clinic, Radformation is expanding its network globally.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has a passion for international marketing strategy, learning new technologies, and researching market needs. The Global Marketing Strategy Manager will be a key team member managing global expansion. The ideal candidate has worked in radiation oncology, worked on global campaigns, and has a strong understanding of how to work with international distributors. This is an opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing startup helping cancer patients around the world.
Our marketing department consists of three individuals with high energy and team player mentalities. We enjoy educating the market about our solutions while having some fun. If you consider yourself organized, flexible, and a great multitasker with strong communication skills, we hope you’ll apply to this position. Responsibilities include:
- Identify and execute a strategy to increase brand awareness internationally
- Collaborate with distributors to understand and fulfill their marketing needs to support their sales efforts
- Research individual markets for specific countries and develop marketing strategies for different audiences
- Schedule international advertising campaigns for research journals, newsletters, etc.
- Cultivate clinical relationships and partnerships to promote academic publications and presentations at conferences
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Experience working in radiation oncology or related field
- Experience with international marketing strategy
- Experience managing PPC and digital advertising campaigns
- Highly motivated
- Strong analytical skills
- Passionate about learning
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Ability to research numerous markets and develop an understanding of and articulate the nuances between segments
- Experience identifying and creating strategies and materials to connect with multiple target audiences on various platforms
- Experience with Marketo
- Knowledge of additional languages
- Competitive salary
- Immediate Health/Vision/Dental insurance
- Roth 401(k)
- Paid Time Off
- Stock options
Please email resume and cover letter discussing the challenges of marketing radiation oncology solutions in Europe and internationally to email@example.com