New York, NY, USA
Radformation specializes in Radiation Oncology workflow automation. Our solutions save clinics time, eliminate planning errors, and enable them to design the optimal treatment for their patients.
Radformation is seeking a self-motivated COO to join an innovative team. As Radformation sets out to scale, the COO will serve as a critical senior manager charged with leading internal operations and overseeing core operational functions (e.g., Sales, HR, Finance, Marketing, Support, etc.). The COO will manage a growing team and will coach and develop talent across the organization towards outcomes while building and maintaining a positive and inclusive organizational culture. This role is ideal for someone who is interested in impacting cancer patients throughout the country.
- Participate in the design, development, and implementation of business strategies, plans, and procedures in conjunction with the Executive Team.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Build operational excellence and associated program initiatives that are scalable while retaining and absorbing new customers.
- Manage and overseeing operational functions (e.g., Sales, HR, Finance, Marketing, Support, etc.)
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established industry regulations, working with regulatory agencies to ensure compliance and adherence to the highest standards.
- Manage budgets, P&L, ROI, OKRs, and KPIs.
- Create and implement department specific OKR programs that promote measurable improvement, process development and overall growth.
- Establish and deliver KPIs, helping each department to identify weak spots and improve overall customer experience that leads to increased targeted sales and maximized performance.
- 10+ years experience in management and directing both onsite and remote employees.
- 5+ years of proven operations or equivalent position in enterprise B2B healthcare software or similar industry.
- Advanced understanding of business functions such as Sales, HR, Finance, Marketing, Support etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Has successfully led a startup through Series A financing.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and startup experience.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Hold independent judgment and analytical skills to be able to provide sound recommendations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with a “can do” attitude in approaching challenges.
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and sharing them with the medical physics community.
- Understanding the radiation oncology department workflow and how the members of the team work together.
- Highly motivated to introduce a new brand to the field.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Enjoys managing and leading teams.
- Actively communicates, inspires, and motivates all levels of staff.
- Thinks and acts strategically and proactively.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of OKR methods and strategies.
- Master’s degree in business or related field.
- Advanced organizational leadership skills.
- International business experience is a plus.
- Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Immediate Health/Vision/Dental insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Stock options
For more information or to apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org